|Buying Sears Tools Through the Online Store|
|Mini Guide on Buying Sears Tires|
|Sears Parts and Service Facility|
|Sears Parts Appliances - Everything You Need To Know|
|Sears Parts Appliances|
|Sears Parts Location - Buying Parts from Sears Virtual Store|
|Sears Parts Stores|
|The Wonder of Sears Tools|
|Sears Scratch and Dent Stores|
|Buying Tips for Lawn Mower Parts|
|Complete parts at Sears|
|Discount Sears Parts Online|
|Finding Sears parts online|
|Sears Parts Store Business|
|Using the Sears category for part searching|
|Why get your parts at Sears online|
|Cook Steak Oven An Overview on Cooking Steak in Oven!|
|Nuwave Oven The Most Precious Appliance of Your Kitchen|
|Underwood Typewriter The Vintage Collection|
|GE Appliance Parts Keeps Your Home Smoothly Running|
|Craftsman Sears â€“ Manuals|
The Wonder of Sears Tools
Sears has been in the business of selling tools and appliances for decades now, so they may be considered a veteran in this business. The mystery behind the continued success and prosperity of Sears’s tools business has been explored many times by green-eyed competitors but no one has yet been able to successfully replicate their business model.
As a result, Sears has continued to serve as the “big umbrella” or giant stockiest for many other leading brands in the tools business. Few American customers will think of going elsewhere when they have to buy their next lawn mower, power drill, or home repair kit. Sears tools are known for reliability, performance, excellent usage support, and extended repair and maintenance support services. Through a careful collaboration with leading manufacturers, Sears has nurtured and grown its mammoth business to its current enviable position.
All Sears tools stores come with the following product offerings:
• Sears retail stores generally have floor space and d?cor to display all leading brands side by side. Marketing information is well provided for each and every product.
• Sears is the stockiest for an enormous range of tools from less expensive to very high-end products.
• Less knowledgeable tool buyers find it very easy to buy tools for the first time from Sears because all Sears’s tools are clearly labeled with detailed feature list, performance capabilities, and technical details to satisfy even the most novice customer! Even product catalogs are generally full of detailed product descriptions and excellent photos leaving nothing to the imagination of potential buyers.
• Tools are usually accompanied by excellent installation schematics, usage manuals, and troubleshooting guides.
• The extended warranty/AMC information is clearly provided at the time of purchase by store personnel.
• Most Sears’s tools have a “no questions asked” return policy.
• Sears has many mechanisms such as portals, customer service helpdesk, tool repair and maintenance teams to continuously provide help and support to the tool buyer.
• No matter which brand is sold through a Sears’s retail store, all OEM spare parts are stocked in their Parts stores to provide complete satisfaction to fastidious tool buyers. Sears also stocks reconditioned parts for a niche market.
• Sears keeps a vast range of tool buyers happy by providing discounted parts to those buyers who are fussy about the price but not about the quality of spare parts.
Sears has built such a solid reputation in its tool business over the years that many, many trusted brands such as Kenmore sell their products through Sears’s retail network. Sears has not only managed to thrive in its household brand of tools, but has also thrived on years of partnership with other leading brands in similar business.
Today, if customers in North America are given a choice to buy a name brand tool from either Sears or another famous retailer, the customer is most likely to give first preference to Sears. Sears stands for lifelong guarantee, reliability, and performance in all its products.
|Last Updated ( Friday, 26 February 2010 )|